Microsoft Online Trainings
Training Office 2007
What does the training contain?
The training on Office 2007 is intended for all computer users wishing to improve their Microsoft Office 2007 skills. Office 2007 is the world's best known and extremely useful tool, offering solutions meant for both corporate use and the educational sector. This training contains a fine selection of topics covering the most important aspects of working with Microsoft's suite, thus constituting a real added value for companies and home users.
- Handling the powerful text editor Word
- Creating astounding presentations in PowerPoint
- Working with spreadsheets in Excel
- Effective email management in Outlook and the handling of the digital notebook OneNote
An Office 2007 training for everyone!Office 2007 is Microsoft's immensely popular office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote.
In the course of the trainings devoted to Word 2007, you will familiarize yourself with the basic text editing functions. You will learn, among others, how to change styles, adjust font color and size, configure paragraphs as well as add headers and footers. You will also gain a number of more advanced skills, including modifying tables and generating charts.
The training on Excel 2007, on the other hand, will allow you to effectively work with data cells. You will learn how to format entered data and create charts. You will also familiarize yourself with the very essence of the program, i.e. formulas.
In the training devoted to PowerPoint 2007, you will be introduced to the specifity of working with multimedia presentations, learning the working principle underlying them. You will also familiarize yourself with a number of tools enabling you to breathe new life into your presentations by enhancing them with animations and transitions. You will also learn how to add to your presentation new objects, including text, pictures sound and video.
In the training on Outlook 2007, you will be configuring email accounts and learning how to navigate through the program interface. Not only that, you familiarize yourself with methods for creating, sending and receiving messages. You will also learn how to add contacts, manage calendars, define mailbox rules, plan tasks and create alerts.
The training on OneNote 2007, on the other hand, will introduce you to working with Microsoft's digital notebook. You will learn how to easily create notes and manage data, exploring the unlimited space allowing you to organize your notes and ideas. Throughout the course, you will gain the skills enabling you to effectively leverage Microsoft Office in your daily work.
You can start this topic for free
- Unlimited access to training course
- Interactive lectures and exercises
- Tips and knowledge of Microsoft experts
- Course Completion Certificate
And get access to the topic that interests you!
Course body Office 2007
Check what topics are disussed on the online training
We work with data cells, apply styles and formulas as well as modify data in worksheets.List of training issues:
- Basic features of the Program
- Modifying data in sheets
- Applying styles
- Creation and modification of charts
- Applying formulas
- Sorting and filtering data
- 1h Hours <br>of lectures
- 6 practical
We create a presentation, apply themes, add animations and prepare slide shows.List of training issues:
- Creation of the presentation
- Applying themes
- Adding animations to the presentation
- Preparation of the slide show
- 50min Hours <br>of lectures
- 4 practical
We configure an email account, create, send and receive emails as well as set rules and manage accounts.List of training issues:
- E-mail account configuration
- Creation of the messages
- Sending and receiving messages
- Adding and managing contacts
- Usage of the calendar and tasks planning
- Creating rules and alerts
- 1h Hours <br>of lectures
- 5 practical
We discuss the program, create notes as well as insert screen clippings, tables, pictures and audio-visual notes.List of training issues:
- Program's basic elements
- Creation of notes and text formatting
- Inserting tables, pictures and audiovisual notes
- Cooperation with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Creation of the screen clippings
- Sharing the notebook with other users
- 55min Hours <br>of lectures
- 6 practical